I wanted to share this really pretty and elegant Christmas card I made for an upcoming swap. I know it's July, and if your weather is like Texas, then maybe this is the card that you need to get your mind off this hot weather!! :)  July oddly enough is a time many people start thinking of Christmas. This month at our demonstrator meeting we are swapping Christmas in July cards. For my card I combined the New Merry Mistletoe stamp set along with one of my favorites, the Star of Light stamp. I hope you like it!!!



I honestly LOVE how this turned out. I used the sketch  #294 from Freshly Made Sketches.



I love the Falling Softly embossing folder!  It just adds the right amount of detail.




Did you notice the faceted gem in the center? I also added a little bit of Silver thread behind the star. I continued the star theme with the new Be Merry Designer Series Paper.  In this card I basically used a silver and star theme, what could be better for Christmas.  If you're like me, Christmas gets here before I know it, so this year I am gonna get a head start!

Thanks for stopping by today! Here are the products I used, they are all available in the New Catalog in case you want to get started too!! If you need a new catalog email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com.

Have a great day!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS