Soft Saying's kit

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:30 PM






Tool Tuesday: Soft Sayings kit

Have you seen the Soft Sayings Kit on page 11, in the new catalog? It's pretty fantastic!! I decided to showcase this card kit, because it is all-inclusive!! It comes with a stamp set, card bases, envelopes, and twine!! It also comes with a block and a ink spot. Seriously this kit has  it all!! I really like the colors and all the different sentiments in this kit!! I am also excited that you can buy a "refill" and not the whole kit, if you wanted to make more!! How cool is that!

I have a video from Stampin' Up to share with you about the kit.  I also have two cards to share with you that  I made using stamps from this kit, nothing else. To me this kit is a two -for- one, you can make all the cards in the kit and then use the stamps to make more cards that you design. Or if you fall in love with this kit, make the kit, then buy a refill and make more cards.....you decide!! :)) This is the first time I've seen Stampin' Up have refills on kits!! GREAT idea!!!



I stamped the flower and popped it up! What a fun, easy card!! By the way LOVE the new Lemon Lime Twist!!



This is such a fun card!! I stamped the flower in Berry Burst and then used the Blender pen over the flowers and added the small  pop of color!!

Watch this video!








Have a great night!! Sorry I haven't shared much lately been busy, thanks for checking in!!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS