Here's a fun Christmas treat that's quick and simple and CRAZY CUTE!! I am taking this little snowman to work to give out as fun treats!! I think everyone will love them!! See what you think?


  Are these precious??? These are perfect quick and simple treats when you need a lot!! I hope not only do they give my co-workers a sugar rush, but a  big smile!!





Here's a closer look at him....is he cute!!

All you need is 3 powdered donuts, snack bags, a black and orange sharpie, ribbon and some hungry friends!!!!  :))





I made this little sign with the Snow Friends stamp set and matching framelit!!  I think it turned out sooo cute!!

This would make a great gift for co-workers, teachers, neighbors, classmates...  Have fun, hope you feel inspired!!



Have a great day!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS