Saturday Series: Christmas Fry Box fun!!!

I have been having so much fun with the Fry Box!! I think because it comes together so easily and you can just have the best fun decorating them to fit your theme! Today, for my Saturday Series (which I have missed the last couple of weeks, have you missed it too??)   I wanted to share these super cute Christmas Fry Box ideas!!! LOOVVE them!!! See what you think......




Are those to cute or what???



This one turned out so cute and very quick to make!! I used the Cucumber Crush Cardstock for the Fry Box. I used believe from the Jolly Christmas stamp set. The Reindeer Clip is what steals the show here!! It just slides on like a paper clip, and I used the Red Pom-Pom trim to make Rudolph's nose!! I filled my Fry box with Hershey's Nuggets, wrapped in the Holiday Foil Trim! To cover the nuggets, simply use a 1" x 3" piece of paper and wrap around. I secured mine with Tear Tape.



To make this adorable Snowman. I started with the Thick Whisper White cardstock for the  Fry Box. I used the Owl Punch (by the way, the Owl Punch, is one of my all time favorite punches!!) for the eyes and the mouth. I used the Tree punch to make the nose, and trimmed it in half (so you get 2 noses out of 1 tree punch). To make the eyes stand out I used the White Insignia pen. I used Black cardstock to make the hat, and added the bow! How fun is that!!


To make this little Elf Fry box, I looked at alot Elf's on Pinterest and came up with my own. The trickiest part of the little Elf is the collar. I tried a couple different ways to make the collar, and for me using the Square punch at a angle seamed to work best! I cut a strip of Real Red Cardstock  and ran in through the Fry Box Die, just to get the same shape on the collar. Then I took the Square punch and punched at angle and that worked!! I used the Curvy Punch (retired) to make the belt buckle out of Silver Glimmer paper, and added just a scrap of Basic Black in the center and to make the belt. I printed the Elf Pillows on the computer. 

I hope you liked these little fun Fry Boxes, they would make great stocking stuffers, secret santa gifts, teacher gifts, mailman gifts....just about anyone would LOVE to have one of these little cuties!!


Have a great night!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS