Tool Tuesday: Gift Card Envelope and Trims die

I don't know about you, but this time of year is BUSY! If you're like me, gift cards are on your list to give out, and well time is ticking!! :))  So I wanted to share these FAST, CUTE gift card holders I made for my nieces.




Pretty cute, right?? It could hardly be easier!! After I made this, I thought of all the more difficult Gift Cards I've made....wow!! Not anymore!! :) I used the Square Framelits and the Gift Card thinlits and a few minutes later....a gift card, that even Santa would be proud of!! I used the tag punch to finish it off, added some Silver Twine and Aunt Janet is looking good!! ha-ha!! The Silver Glimmer paper is on the weekly specials this week (at bottom of post!)





I made a belly band out of 1/2" strip of Basic Black cardstock  and added a little note inside an away I go!!



Here are the products I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Here's a Stampin' Up Video showing the easy Gift card Thinlit





Have a great day!! Here are the deals for the week:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great day!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS