Stampin' Up Chalk Talk Kit - Kat Spring Treat

in , by jangirlstamps, 10:37 AM
I wanted to share these cute spring treats I made for my scrapbook day retreat. I decided to dress up some kit - kats as little giftie for everyone coming.  I used the Chalk Talk stamp and I really like the way it turned out. Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest impact








Aren't those soooo cute!!







As I was making this I thought how cute this would be for graduation parties, mother and daughter banquets, baby showers. I think you could really change these up and really use them for various events..





I really like adding the Tea Lace doilie it just adds a sweet touch.  Since your cutting the doilie you really get 2 treats out of each doilie, and they really are very affordable to begin with....so it was a winner for me.





Items Used:
Stamps: Chalk Talk
Paper: Gingham Garden, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Tea lac doilie, Primrose Pink ink, Stiched Primrose Pink Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, 1 3/4" circle punch, Boho Punch, Bird punch


Here are the basic directions:
1. start with a piece of paper 4 1/2" x 4 3/4"
2. score on the 4 3/4"  side at 3/4, 2, 2 3/4, 4
3. turn and score on the 4 1/2 " side at 3/4
4. fold all score lines
5. cut up to the 3/4" inch mark
6. cut away outer 2 squares (they will be 3/4" x 3/4")
7. apply adhesive to 2 of the small flaps on bottom, and along one 3/4" x 4 1/2" side
8. fold and line up adhesive, to make bag
9. for the top I just line up top and made a crease, hole punch, ribbon

hope that makes sense!! :)



Have a great day!



Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS