Here is a treat holder perfect for Graduation Parties!! I used Stampin' Up's medium cello bags and put red M & M's in the bag. I think this would be so cute on a table as a party favor.
I just love the Pure Gumption set.
Here's how I made it:
1. Cut Real Red Cardstock 2 1/2" x 7 3/4"
2. Score at 2 3/4", 4", and 6 3/4"
3. Cut "2013" using the Typeset alphabet Bigz
4. Using the 1 3/8" Square Punch, cut Basic Black
5. Make Tassel using White Bakers Twine
6. Secure tassel with Glimmer Brad
7. Using Medium Cello bags, fill with desired candy
8.. Use 2-Way Glue on front flap *** see tip below**
2-Way glue Tip:
Stampin' Up's 2-way glue can be used 2 ways (haa-haa) but really I think sometimes we forget.
So the first way is permanent: use while the glue is blue. If you want it to be repositional: then apply like normal, let it completely dry then adhere to object and it becomes sticky (but repositional) like a post-it note. Kinda Cool!! So that's what I did on the flap, applied the 2-way glue, let it dry, then secured, now I can open and close the flap easily.