DayDream Medallion

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:49 AM
DayDream Medallion Thank You's

I decided to get caught up on some Thank You cards. I don't know about you but I have so much to be thankful for!!  This card is pretty simple, but I really like it.

 
 
 
 
 
I saw a card similiar to this at the Dallas Regional Convention.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like Pool Party with Black, simple but elegant. The Beautiful Wings Embosslits, cuts and embosses at the same time.  The die actually cuts and embosses 5 butterflies (all different sizes at one time). So I layered 2 of the butterflies. 
 
 
Items used:
Stamps: Daydream Medallion, Lacy and Lovely
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Black
Misc: Black Staz on Ink, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Pearls
 
 
 
 

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This card is beautiful. I love the daydream medallion used like that and pool party and black are so pretty together. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Jan, Congratulations on being a rising star this year that is an amazing accomplishment. I wanted to let you know I cased your card for this months card class I am having Thursday and posted it to my blog with a link to yours. Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS